Ukraine 11

Um diesen Text auf deutsch zu lesen, klicke bitte auf das DE oben auf der Seite.

... another quilt with the Tri-rec-ruler. And again I had found the pattern at pinterest.

To learn the story of the Ukraine-quilts click here.

I made all the blocks as leader-enders during making Nearly Insane. And only at the very end I discovered that my seamguide (masking tape) was loose. The fabric went under it instead of along it. So my constant seamallowance of 1/4 inch was not constant at all.

That's why these blocks are kind of wonky. Hm :-(

It's to late - this quilt has to live with it.

There was not enough fabric to sew the whole top with that pattern. I opted for red stripes to make it larger. It looks joyful - even if the photo doesn't show it!



If you want to get an email when I publish a new quilt, please click here.


Comments (0)

No comments found!

Write new comment